| All prices in Australian dollars. pm = per month
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, Diners Club or electronically via online banking.
We also accept payment via Pay Pal (Pay Pal Email address = firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payment for all Hosting plans is required in advance. Continuity of service cannot be guaranteed if payment is not received by the due date. Late payment fee of $15 may apply.
If payment is not made by the due date, suspension of DIY access will occur. Still no payment the following day – website will be suspended. No payment by close of trade the website will be cancelled. Set up fees will apply after that.
Phone 02 9045 0007
What’s so important about unmetered traffic?
- Traffic usually means the amount of data that is either sent to or from the server on which your website is hosted.
- Traffic can also mean the number of unique visitors to, or individual (not necessarily unique) “hits”, on your website.
- Traffic will vary based on a number of factors, including:
- The popularity of your site and the number of visitors. For each visitor there is likely to be a small amount of ingoing data (when they send the request to retrieve your website content) and a larger amount (often around 10 times more) of outgoing data (when the content of your website is delivered to their computer via the internet).
- The services you provide with your website e.g. a web cam is perpetually uploading /websites/adnetcomau/images/sound to your website for download by visitors. Services such as these will generate larger amounts of (data) traffic than a static site.
- The frequency with which your site is updated, remembering that every time you make changes to your website, you are uploading data to the website.