The ADNET DIY Site Wizard helps you choose the right web site design template, with color, image and other specific details relating to the look and feel of your web site.
You can choose from a wide range of unique and visually attractive design templates and feature options.
Follow these simple steps to use the Demo.
- : Select the Category that is relevant to your area of business or to the topic you want to build your site on.
- : Select one of the many design templates available under each Category.
- : Select the Colors and Images that you want on the design template.
- : Enter the details that define the page. (main title, sub title, E-mail address, etc).
- : Add the content (text, images, etc) for your web page.
- : Preview your web page.
- : FINISH your design or EDIT the design till you are completely satisfied.
- : Choose a D-I-Y Design and Hosting Pack Details here
- : Email us (address above) to register or transfer your domain name to ADNET D-I-Y.